Spring has sprung and Easter is just around the corner, which means it's time to break out the pastels and start sipping on something fruity. What could be more fitting than a delicious and festive sangria? We're not going to be talking about fancy ingredients or complicated steps. This is a simple, yet delicious, sangria recipe that you can throw together right before Easter dinner. It has a pastel pink color to it and a citrus-y flavor. It's a perfect addition to any Easter dinners you might be attending.
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow Rosé
- 1 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 lemon sliced
- Slice the strawberries and the lemon.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberries, raspberries, and lemon slices.
- Pour in the limoncello, then the rosé.
- Stir and chill at least an hour.
- Serve in a glass with ice garnish and extra fruit as decoration, if desired.
Feel free to add any other fruits or other ingredients that you feel fit. Have fun with the recipe and let us know if you try it out!