Everyone give a warm welcome to our newest wine: Sh!tshow Reserve. The wine is a single barrel aged an additional 10 months in New American Oak barrel. This aged Cabernet Sauvignon is available for sale online now, just in time for the holiday season. It pairs perfectly with any holiday roast you might be having for dinner. But maybe you’re wondering what it pairs with that will take a little less time to make. Check out this Filet Mignon with Rich Balsamic Glaze recipe we found. It takes a total of 15 minuets to make. It’s quick but exquisite dinner to pair with our new wine. The steak and rich sauce take an already amazing wine and makes it perfect. Try out the combo the next time you’re not too sure what to make for dinner.
- 2 (4 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine
- Any preferred veggies and sides
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper and salt.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear steaks in the hot pan until browned, about 1 minute per side.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and pour in balsamic vinegar and red wine. Cover and cook for 4 minutes. Flip steaks and baste with sauce; cover and cook for 4 minutes longer.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates. Spoon a tablespoon of glaze over each steak and serve immediately.
- Prepare any of your favorite sides you’d like to serve with the steak.