In a world where politics often resembles a swirling mix of contrasting ideologies, finding common ground can sometimes feel as elusive as the perfect sangria recipe. Whether you're a passionate member of the Red Party, a die-hard Blue enthusiast, or simply someone who's perpetually caught in the purple haze of political indifference, we've got just the recipes to tickle your taste buds. So, put on your most bipartisan bib, leave your political affiliations at the door, and join us on a deliciously fruity journey through the land of Sh!tshow sangrias!
Red Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow Red
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 oranges, one sliced and one juiced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Maple syrup or honey to sweeten to taste
- Sparkling water
- Extra orange slices for garnish
- Dice the apple, orange, and lemon into small pieces. Leave the peels on them and throw them in a pitcher with the juiced orange.
- Pour the wine, brandy and any sweetener into the pitcher. Then stir everything together until it's all combined. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve in individual glasses over ice. Top with sparkling water if you would like!
Blue Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow White
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage as needed (Sprite)
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 2 oranges cut into wheels
Mix all ingredients except the Sprite in a large glass container.
Cover the container and put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Serve and top with Sprite.
Garnish with pineapple or oranges.
Purple Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow Rosé
1 cup blackberries
1 cup sliced black grapes
2 medium black plums, sliced into wedges
2 cups of cran-grape juice
1/4 cup brandy
1/3 cup raspberry liqueur
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to taste (optional)
- In a large pitcher, add blackberries, black grapes, black plums, cran-grape juice, brandy, raspberry liqueur, and wine.
- Stir ingredients together and do a quick taste test. Depending on your taste, you might want to add 1-2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to sweeten the sangria.
- Let the sangria chill and then serve.