It’s almost officially the New Year. Cheers to another sh!tshow ahead of us. If you’re celebrating the New Year with friends, family, and a few bottles of sh!tshow check out this New Years Eve White Sangria recipe. It’ll help that bottle go a lot further and it’s perfect to put in a pitcher to share.
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 1⁄2 cups of clear rum
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Mariner
- 1 bottle Sh!tshow White
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 -4tablespoons sugar
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- club soda
- Slice the orange and lemon.
- Put the fruit in a pitcher and cover with the rum.
- Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Add the Grand Marnier, Sh!tshow White, Lemon Juice, Vodka, and sugar to the pitcher.
- Add soda up to 2 inches from the top of the pitcher.
- Add the Granny Smith Apple to the pitcher.
- Stir well, pressing the fruit as you stir.
- Serve over ice (with extra soda, if you want).