Need something creative but not too complicated to bring to a 4th of July party this year? Get ready to elevate your 4th of July celebration with a deliciously simple Sangria recipe. This refreshing blend of fruits, crisp wine, and a hint of fizz captures the essence of summer in every sip.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup peach liqueur
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow White
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling water
- Add blueberries and strawberries to a pitcher.
- Add peach liqueur and wine. Let the mixture marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Add soda or sparkling water and stir just before serving.
- Serve sangria over ice.
- If you want to make it more festive, you can cut apples into the shape of stars and add them into the sangria as well.
- If you want your sangria to be sweeter, add simple syrup to taste.
- If you plan on bringing this to a big 4th of July party, you can always double the recipe to serve more people!