We put together a list of 3 delicious and unique fall inspired wine cocktail recipes. As you prepare to navigate the minefield of awkward family conversations and questionable side dishes, why not add a splash of humor to your Thanksgiving with these delightful Sh!tshow Wine cocktails? Here's to raising a glass, clinking in agreement, and surviving yet another year of familial chaos. May your Thanksgiving be as spirited as your favorite aunt after a glass or two. Cheers to laughter, love, and a touch of well-deserved sarcasm!
1. Spiced Mulled Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow Red
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- In a large pitcher, combine red wine, brandy, and apple cider.
- Stir in honey until dissolved.
- Add orange slices, diced apple, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to let the flavors meld.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
2. Cranberry and Rosemary White Wine Spritzer
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow White
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine white wine, cranberry juice, and orange liqueur.
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Ginger Pear Rosé Punch
- 1 bottle of Sh!tshow Rosé
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup ginger syrup
- Sliced pears for garnish
- In a punch bowl, combine Rosé, pear nectar, and ginger syrup.
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish with sliced pears.